MY FAVORITE THING

 My favorite thing are colour pencils. I love all tipes of colourfull pens, pencil, markers, etc.

they make writting enjoyable.

I get new colour pens, pencils and markers every year to keep fresh the collection an selection of coulour, which is not too much because I use them every day and I change the colours per subject. I can do lettering, calligraphi or exceptionaly beautiful tittle desings.

It makes studing a bit less boring, somethig everyone can apprecciate, and I love to write important words  with them due to me being a visual learner.

It colour pens didn´t exist, my notes wouldn´t be as pretty as they are and I wouldn´t do half as goog as I do rigth now. 

therefore, if you haven´t tried writing with different colours, I highly advise you to try it out. it won´t only help you remember important concepts or things you want to learn by memory,but it will help you stay a bit more motivated to study because, who wants to read not pretty notes?


Comentarios

  1. Hi Isi :), it is true that colored pens are very cool, I love texts with colors and beautiful titles, I have always wanted to learn how to do the lettering but the truth is that they never come out beautiful jhj.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've always wanted to have nice notes, but it takes me a long time to do them :( do you do them during classes or to study?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I totally agree with you, im obsesed with all the stationery things

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario