My opinions

 What is your opinion about having an exotic pet at home?

My opinión about having exotics pets at home is that, is not a bad idea as long as they are animals who are in captivity or can not live in their natural hábitat for different reasons. I think It´s even better if they are animals you can adopt and give them a better life.

 


 What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?

 I think to buying animals instead of adopting is bad and cruel, because it promote the idea that animals are objects or things that only exist to satisficing humans, when they are living beings who feel and think. Also this idea promotes the explotation of animals just because selfish people pay for a breed pet because they think it would be more prettier or "better".

 

 

What is your opinion about recycling ?

 I think recycling is a good idea to counteract pollution and climate change a little bit, although we cannot reverse the global situation, recycling is an activity that can help us reduce plastics and waste, and keep a cleaner the earth. 


 What is your opinion about legalizing guns?

Legalalizing guns is anything but a way to have a safer society. Guns are very dangerous weapons, therefore nobody should have the right to own one. As I have seen in the US society, people are very aggresive and because everyone can carry a gun with themselves, police forces HAVE to be more aggresive and act before the civilian does to avoid any situations that could end up in a more hazard way for everyone around. From documentals I have seen people really fear persons that they don’t know because if you are not safe with a stranger, imagine a stranger with a gun. I don’t really know how to put what a think into words, but I really don’t like this kind of weapons and would really apreciate them still being illegal.



Comentarios

  1. hi yes you are absolutely right animals feel, they should not be commercialized

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi i agree with the idea of ​​having an exotic pet at home in some extreme cases, sometimes there is no possibility of reinserting them into the wild

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Good morning Isidora! I totally agree with your opinion regarding the legalization of guns. As a society, if this were approved, it would only result in high violence between people, as in the United States, as you name an example. Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario